- Whatever path you take, you are on the Dragon Path.
- If you think you are not Dragon, think again.
- Dragon says: Breathe Deep!
- If Dragon likes being naked, Dragon will be born that way.
- Quarrel not with Dragon, for thou art crunchy and tasty with catsup, and will soon become Dragon.
- It is futile to take from Dragon that which Dragon does not give. (See #5)
- Only dancing Dragons should ever carry a sword or drive a car.
- Better a Dragon with a flaw than a warthog with lipstick.
- Dragon says, "Read to me for there is time to learn", and ignorance and loneliness are swept from two.
- Dragon conserves energy to win battlefields and love by its prudent use.
- Flinging Dragon Dung? Expect to eat some too.
- Dragon says: Think not of the power of the oppressor for that will overwhelm. Think of how you have given power and then weaken them.
- Dragon says: Place a dragon upon a pedestal and call them good, and you have thrown another into the pits of hell and called them evil. For, good and evil are but two sides of the same coin.
- Dragon says: It is better to step sideways and let the buffoon trip on itself with a little snag. that may have been left there. I don't remember, I don't recall.
- Dragon says: All life is on borrowed time. Some steal time from others. Some throw time away in petty anger. All are borrowing it from the universe and soon the universe will collect.
- Dragon says: That which a dragon fights most vehemently against is what dragon becomes.
- Dragon Says: Beliefs are best kept, quiet. After all, they are all lies
- Dragon Says: If one does not wish for something to be said, do not write it.
Wednesday, January 1, 2020
The words of Sardior
Posted by Sardior at 12:00 AM
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)